NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kris Bryant Trade...WHIR!

For the first team in my sig.  Guy texted me asking who I’d be willing to trade for Kris Bryant.  What do you guys see as a fair offer?

Leave a link.

10 minutes ago, sharpee said:

what is he in need of?  honestly, i feel you need SP more than anything. however if he needs something you can offer and is willing to sell low, then by all means go for it

He has some crazy SP (Stras, deGrom, Martinez, Severino, and MadBum on his DL) but only has Familia as a closer.  I tried to offer Bellinger Allen and Lopez for Bryant and any of those starters (not MadBum) but he has no interest.

Each of those starters is worth more or as much as Bellinger, why would he trade one along with Bryant? I‘d just offer Bellinger and Herrera for Bryant and if he rejects then Bellinger and Allen. I doubt he’ll accept either trade though, I feel that he expects a very high offer.

Edited by Thenewwildone8
2 minutes ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

Each of those starters is worth more or as much as Bellinger, why would he trade one along with Bryant? I‘d just offer Bellinger and Herrera for Bryant and if he rejects then Bellinger and Allen. I doubt he’ll accept either trade though, I feel that he expects a very high offer.

He told me he would take Bellinger and Allen.

• Like 1

of course he'd take bellinger and allen. comparable ci with a free closer

and who plays 1b for you after the deal? Hanley? I do like the idea of cutting bait on lowrie moving ramirez to 2b and bryant to second. 

you need to see what he needs and hope you have it. 

hopefully its 2b, rp, and sp and I can convince him to take lowrie rather than bellinger with allen using a good but not your best sp to convince him