NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No problem. Another way of thinking of it is your starter doing that in 5-6 innings is equivalent to your reliever getting blown up in 6 games in a single week! Obviously that's a lot more damaging th

Mookie pulled from game 

Looks like it's going to be another game where you're going to have to sit and pray that the Giants get themselves out because Buehler has no control to start things off again.  It can happen since they aren't good, and it did with the Marlins...

Edited by KilloWertz

Another one that Sandoval unfortunately hit.  If he was able to throw that earlier in the inning, the Dodgers would already be in the middle of hitting in the 2nd...

Edited by KilloWertz

Price is garbage like usual...this against tb too. Hope ripple sold high as the sell low window is closing fast. Most overrated pitcher in the league

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Puig hurt. Looks like a shoulder injury. Slammed it straight into the wall full speed.

Between injuring himself and injuring other OFs, the dude plays a little too hard in the outfield sometimes.Hope it’s not too bad. 

3 minutes ago, High&Inside said:

Had a feeling Stratton was going to be off today. Paternity list threw him off

Agree. I’m the past I would have scoffed at this but after actually going through it myself I couldn’t imagine playing haha. The guy probably got no rest. I couldn’t imagaine adding travel on top of it.

Just now, fourstar said:

Agree. I’m the past I would have scoffed at this but after actually going through it myself I couldn’t imagine playing haha. The guy probably got no rest. I couldn’t imagaine adding travel on top of it.

Pitchers are creatures of routine. There is no way he was able to maintain a routine through the birth of a child.