NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kerryon Johnson 2018 Outlook

I benched him but happy to see that performance.  Hope that ankle is OK.

Besides the TDs, the best part of this game was that he was never game scripted out.  The clear #1 RB as a runner who will get volume but had 6 receptions which is big.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might not be the best matchup this week, and with Marvin Jones out, the focus could be on stopping the run, but this is a week that looks like Kerryon could be getting plenty of touches and usage. Firing him up for my Flex

3 minutes ago, csv2209 said:

Any news on our boy? Went down on his knee pretty hard in the 3rd, and wondering if there is any news?

He’s on my dynasty team with Guice and Kupp.

Brace for impact.

29 minutes ago, Bigfische said:

Sprained knee, no surgery, week to week per Schefter.

Yeah. If we apply the timeframe that is usually associated with this injury, we are probably looking at 2-4 weeks.  Assuming he comes back, hopefully the Lions go back to his usage the past two weeks instead of babying him in what is a lost season at this point.

9 minutes ago, Motown_Magic said:

No need to rush the young stud back into what is already a lost year. Regardless, should be a 3rd-4th rounder next year with room for upside. Just get him healthy and ready to go for our Super Bowl run next year

Sorry, but no one cares about the Lions or their future super bowl aspirations in this thread. I'm sure there is a Detroit Lions forum where you can dream about that sort of stuff with other Lions fans. 

I think it's a long shot he comes back in two weeks per the rotoworld note.  He'll maybe be back for week 14, fantasy playoffs but won't be 100% and his usage and effectiveness will be anyone's guess.  

Archived