NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Frustrating when there's no day games and I'm at work looking for something to watch...

and its time for kershaw to blow the game. if he cant pitch well against the padres later this week im dropping him

Does anybody else miss Taobell pitcher version on these daily threads and then he recaps it the next day?   I just haven't seen them lately. Have I not looked hard enough?   I wond

Just now, High&Inside said:

I mean Soroka isn't some scrub lol.

He's the Braves top pitching prospect.

Well shame on me. Should have rostered him over Keuchel Kershaw Maeda Gausman Flaherty. Guess I need to add Myyyyyy Soroka  ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RAZRr1275 said:

I think this is the second time this year Bour has come into a game late and just hit a random home run

There are some guys you just enjoy watching hit.   Bour is one of those guys for me. 

15 minutes ago, XxxOilOverloadxxX said:

Yankee announcers must be on PCP

they just said Verlander isn't a HOF player if he retired today

I really can't get behind that.   And I'm pretty conservative about calling guys HOFers.

7 minutes ago, High&Inside said:

Depends on if he stays. I mean stuff and presence on the mound, he's absolutely an add.

Slider and change look good? 

I did like his presence on the mound this spring.  Just didn't see the v secondaries. 

6 minutes ago, RAZRr1275 said:

Chase Anderson has no control whatsoever right now and his ERA is pretty much all luck

I have 2 shares but haven't watched him yet, is it just tonight he's been wild?

18 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Anyone got eyes on Glasnow and his new Slider?

Watching right now. I’m not 100 percent certain but I think he’s thrown 3 this inning- one to strike out Taylor which looked pretty nice, one to Harper which missed badly, and one to Turner which he took for a ball. I’m a sucker for this kind of talent in fantasy but I’m not touching him this year no matter what his role in. He just has no idea where his fastball is going. If he gets a shot in the rotation I’ll let someone else destroy their WHIP.

1 minute ago, 96mnc said:

Slider and change look good? 

I did like his presence on the mound this spring.  Just didn't see the v secondaries. 

He’s got 80 pitches through 6. That’s ace like efficiency