NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 minute ago, Vegeta said:

I think Verlander took exception to the guy saying he's not a HOF'r yet. ????

Anyone who thinks this is seriously a joke. I don't know how you could keep him out. 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Frustrating when there's no day games and I'm at work looking for something to watch...

and its time for kershaw to blow the game. if he cant pitch well against the padres later this week im dropping him

Does anybody else miss Taobell pitcher version on these daily threads and then he recaps it the next day?   I just haven't seen them lately. Have I not looked hard enough?   I wond

1 hour ago, meh2 said:

Any of you Yankees fans have any input on German’s fantasy viability if Montgomery is to miss extended time? He looks pretty decent out there against one of the best offenses and seems to get a healthy amount of swings and misses.

He has a pretty decent changeup. I’d have to do some more research as I wasn’t watching the whole game.

Edit: Yeah, El Kraken! Wooooo!

Edited by AndyReidMustGo...Now
Excitement
14 minutes ago, Philoumenos said:

Still though...it's the Cardinals. It's hard to do much when you literally have three zeroes in the lineup with Fowler, Carpenter and Ozuna. 

Maybe soon they'll have enough smarts to throw Gyorko back out there instead of noodle arm Carp.

Gyorko just hits when he is allowed to play ball for the St Louis Cardinals Baseball Club.  Unfortunately The Club doesn't let him play much.  Guess the Redbirds think the silly vet respect stuff is more important than trying to make the playoffs.

Who takes Jordon Montgomery's place next time in the rotation because it doesn't seem like it is going to be Jordan starting for awhile now.

5 minutes ago, nygiantsfan913 said:

i bet some of his fantasy owners would like to punch him in the face too

Was there last year. Fool me twice can't get fooled again. 

8 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Gyorko just hits when he is allowed to play ball for the St Louis Cardinals Baseball Club.  Unfortunately The Club doesn't let him play much.  Guess the Redbirds think the silly vet respect stuff is more important than trying to make the playoffs.

Who takes Jordon Montgomery's place next time in the rotation because it doesn't seem like it is going to be Jordan starting for awhile now.

Looking like it will be German again. Usually it would be Cessa, but I believe he’s still on the DL. Will report back when I find out for sure.

Edited by AndyReidMustGo...Now
Added a sentence
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

4 minutes ago, AndyReidMustGo...Now said:

Looking like it will be German again. Usually it would be Cessa, but I believe he’s still on the DL. Will report back when I find out for sure.

Cessa is not in the picture at all.  Domingo German will take the next start.  Justus Sheffield is likely moving up to AAA now. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, MrBrown said:

Cessa is not in the picture at all.  Domingo German will take the next start.  Justus Sheffield is likely moving up to AAA now. 

He was a spot starter earlier in the season. Now on the DL. Obviously not in the picture now. Wasn’t aware of Sheffield moving up. So thanks for that nugget. ?

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

Stanton pulling off every slider on the outside all year while being offbalance. Just ugly stuff atm. 

Plus swinging through high fastballs consistently. 

• Like 1