NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I come into this thread and see a LOT of posts about how terrible Godley is doing.  I check my team and see he already earned me a QS, has only allowed 1 run with a 1.50 ERA through six while giving m

Might have to make my way up north soon!  ? 

*Owns JRam & Zimmer.  *Checks box score and sees 10 runs in 3rd inning   *Clicks on biz score and sees BOTH out of the lineup  

Didn't have a post yesterday obviously. Am rewatching the Tropeano game, maybe the Clevinger game, and need to get to the Soroka game at least as well. 

Don't have a lot of time though because we have a ton of day baseball today:

Keeping an Eye On:

DAY:

Darvish continued ascent? 

Stroman gets to face an offense that is reeling. 

Pomeranz continues his return against a struggling Danny Duffy

Blake Snell has VERY few walks in his last 3. If he keeps doing it he's one of the best pitchers in baseball make no mistake. I dont' think he keeps doing it at least to this extent, but keep an eye on it. 

(Klubot)

NIGHT

Marquis game: Dylan Bundy v. Andrew Heaney. Intriguing high end player and an intriguing under 5% owned option. Heaney is streamable, Bundy to me is a buy everywhere type, especially if owners soured after his first poor outing. 

Castillo needs to start pulling it together. He's still showed some good signs throughout the year, but he needs to show a bit more. 

Severino v. Keuchel is a more "marquis" marquis game. Just not as much movement for each players' fantasy value. 

Ryu and Godley is another good match. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, taobball said:

Didn't have a post yesterday obviously. Am rewatching the Tropeano game, maybe the Clevinger game, and need to get to the Soroka game at least as well. 

Don't have a lot of time though because we have a ton of day baseball today:

Keeping an Eye On:

DAY:

Darvish continued ascent? 

Stroman gets to face an offense that is reeling. 

Pomeranz continues his return against a struggling Danny Duffy

Blake Snell has VERY few walks in his last 3. If he keeps doing it he's one of the best pitchers in baseball make no mistake. I dont' think he keeps doing it at least to this extent, but keep an eye on it. 

(Klubot)

NIGHT

Marquis game: Dylan Bundy v. Andrew Heaney. Intriguing high end player and an intriguing under 5% owned option. Heaney is streamable, Bundy to me is a buy everywhere type, especially if owners soured after his first poor outing. 

Castillo needs to start pulling it together. He's still showed some good signs throughout the year, but he needs to show a bit more. 

Severino v. Keuchel is a more "marquis" marquis game. Just not as much movement for each players' fantasy value. 

Ryu and Godley is another good match. 

Definitely intrigued by the Ryu/Godley matchup.  Not only because I own both, but also to see if Ryu can continue his hot stretch against an offense that has given the Dodgers fits this year (including Ryu in his first start) and will we see Godley of start 1 against the Dodgers or start 2 against the Dodgers.  Hoping he can reel that WHIP back in a bit.

Winds blowing out again in Wrigley (O/U 10) and also some decent winds blowing out in Bos (O/U 10) and Stl (O/U 9).  Mix that with mediocre pitchers and we could be in for some fun offensive games this afternoon!

I'm a glutton; starting Castillo.  Well, that, and my RPs already obliterated my ratios, so, why not?

Somebody get the Tylenol ready.  Or the Jim Beam.

Edited by 89Topps
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, 89Topps said:

I'm a glutton; starting Castillo.  Well, that, and my RPs already obliterated my ratios, so, why not?

Somebody get the Tylenol ready.  Or the Jim Beam.

Right there with you. Stroman hasn't even started pitching, and I can already feel the headache coming on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1