NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 minute ago, atrium said:

Ffs Fulmer, dial it in already.

It is just my Fin luck - rage dropped him after his 9R/6ER outing.  Subsequently pitches two QS including a gem his last time out.  Pick him back up, and this happens.  

BUT big DP gets him out of the inning finally and limits the damage.  But 32 pitches in the 1st is not a good start toward a QS.

• Like 1
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I come into this thread and see a LOT of posts about how terrible Godley is doing.  I check my team and see he already earned me a QS, has only allowed 1 run with a 1.50 ERA through six while giving m

Might have to make my way up north soon!  ? 

*Owns JRam & Zimmer.  *Checks box score and sees 10 runs in 3rd inning   *Clicks on biz score and sees BOTH out of the lineup  

Encarnacion hot streak may have just started...  2nd HR today and 5 RBI (and it's only the 2nd inning)

somebody post the parrot!

(i think you can chalk up the Kluber W now too...  9-1 CLE)

27 minutes ago, JFS179 said:

I'll admit universal ownership of Romero, but he really looks pretty good.  Really smooth, easy velocity, pounding the strike zone.

Looking straight filthy. That last inning was amazing. Two check-swing strikeouts and one of those being a strike-em-out throw-em-out. Gibbons tossed for arguing balls and strikes. 

Edited by Fenamo
  • Like 2

Missed most of the first couple innings, absolutely brutal to walk in at the 3rd inning and hear "Oh, we have a Michael Fulmer sighting! That actually looked pretty good" (paraphrase). 

Also they were discussing Gehrig and I think the broadcaster almost called it a record that will never be broken before remembering Cal and saving it at the very end. But a legendary record regardless. Just an anecdote. 

1 minute ago, sleepysock said:

If he does this for two more starts, sure.

Both Martinez and Gio strike out the side in the fourth. 

Blacked out on white sox unfortunately. But it's encouraging to see a pulse. 

Just now, taobball said:

Blacked out on white sox unfortunately. But it's encouraging to see a pulse. 

Still seems like an accident every time he hits his spot with a breaking ball. He's like a family member that stole $300 from you to buy drugs. Gonna take some time to earn that trust back.