NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I come into this thread and see a LOT of posts about how terrible Godley is doing.  I check my team and see he already earned me a QS, has only allowed 1 run with a 1.50 ERA through six while giving m

Might have to make my way up north soon!  ? 

*Owns JRam & Zimmer.  *Checks box score and sees 10 runs in 3rd inning   *Clicks on biz score and sees BOTH out of the lineup  

PSA for everyone. Guys you want to bench in April and not drop. E5, Joey Votto, Eddie Rosario, Justin Bour, Kyle Seager. These guys are slow starters and there is nothing wrong with them if they're not up to pace early on. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, ToO_BaD said:

Definitely intrigued by the Ryu/Godley matchup.  Not only because I own both, but also to see if Ryu can continue his hot stretch against an offense that has given the Dodgers fits this year (including Ryu in his first start) and will we see Godley of start 1 against the Dodgers or start 2 against the Dodgers.  Hoping he can reel that WHIP back in a bit.

I've watched a lot of Ryu this year because I wanted to figure out how he's putting up the stats he is. 

He's become a master at the craft of pitching.   He'll throw any of his pitches in any count to any hitter.   Extremely smart, never gives in.   

• Like 1
4 hours ago, fourstar said:

And here I thought Pomeranz would be able to drop my 5+ ERA this week against the Royals.

Heh, he did since his ERA for the game was only 4.50.  Also if you have Wins in your league he got you a Win as well.  Actually Mookie Betts should get the Win but hey Drew gets the credit.

Also we won't see Jordpn Montgomery for a while on the daily threads here.: 

WFAN's Sweeny Murti reports that Jordan Montgomery could be out up to two months with a flexor strain his left elbow.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory

Nothing I hate worse than following my SP online and seeing he gave up an infield single. 

Nothing good ever happens after an infield single. 

(OK BB to a bottom 1/3 hitter is usually just as bad in all fairness.)