NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I come into this thread and see a LOT of posts about how terrible Godley is doing.  I check my team and see he already earned me a QS, has only allowed 1 run with a 1.50 ERA through six while giving m

Might have to make my way up north soon!  ? 

*Owns JRam & Zimmer.  *Checks box score and sees 10 runs in 3rd inning   *Clicks on biz score and sees BOTH out of the lineup  

20 minutes ago, loro1991 said:

even his walk was on a beautiful pitch

Yea a couple of those could've been called strikes.  Ump seems to want the Astros to have a chance, not liking his one-sided calls.  Terrible calls against the Yankees in this game.

• Like 1

I'll gladly take the  7 IP- QS from Keuchel vs the Yankees and his 0.857 whip and escape out of dodge. I started him without confidence anyway - thinking the Yankees would light him up, he was serviceable tonight.

Just now, Dugout Legend said:

I'll gladly take the  7 IP- QS from Keuchel vs the Yankees and his 0.857 whip and escape out of dodge. I started him without confidence anyway - thinking the Yankees would light him up, he was serviceable tonight.

Keuchel historically owns them

6 minutes ago, Backdoor Slider said:

I didn’t own him last year, but I bit frustrated so far. Definitely not the SP2 he was sold as. Just don’t see it. 

Yeah he was touted as a safe reliable floor pick, too :/

Edited by loro1991
5 minutes ago, Backdoor Slider said:

I didn’t own him last year, but I bit frustrated so far. Definitely not the SP2 he was sold as. Just don’t see it. 

Drafted him as my sp 3 is a 13 teamer and I’m very unhappy so far. 

If Mariners lose a game that Brittle Brett Anderson is up against James Paxton, if anyone on this board makes their way to Seattle, beers on me.  This better be a slaughter.

Edited by Cmilne23
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, loro1991 said:

Yeah he was touted as a safe reliable floor pick, too :/

3 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Drafted him as my sp 3 is a 13 teamer and I’m very unhappy so far. 

Last AB. Starts 0-2, then a bunch of fouls and 3 balls, all on curves and cutters before finally getting Utley to fly out. Ends up an 8 pitch AB. They’re just sitting on the off speed stuff. Does dude even throw a FB?