NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I come into this thread and see a LOT of posts about how terrible Godley is doing.  I check my team and see he already earned me a QS, has only allowed 1 run with a 1.50 ERA through six while giving m

Might have to make my way up north soon!  ? 

*Owns JRam & Zimmer.  *Checks box score and sees 10 runs in 3rd inning   *Clicks on biz score and sees BOTH out of the lineup  

1 hour ago, Backdoor Slider said:

I didn’t own him last year, but I bit frustrated so far. Definitely not the SP2 he was sold as. Just don’t see it. 

If you drafted him as a SP2, that's kinda on you. No offence, but I don't know how many of us expected him to be a SP2 and drafted him as one. However, just from checking the boxscore he seems to be pitching a lot better tonight than he has his last few starts. He will be up and down but overall pretty solid I think.

2 minutes ago, RedRaider27 said:

If you drafted him as a SP2, that's kinda on you. No offence, but I don't know how many of us expected him to be a SP2 and drafted him as one. However, just from checking the boxscore he seems to be pitching a lot better tonight than he has his last few starts. He will be up and down but overall pretty solid I think.

I didn’t. But he was billed as such by many. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, RedRaider27 said:

I drafted him as my SP4. Went C-Mart, McCullers, Paxton, Godley. 

Looks like he's lost his stuff here in the 5th.

Edited by roscobangs
Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

So over it. 

Dbacks load the bases with 1 out and don’t score. 

Now Godley crapping the bed as usual. 

He got squeezed against Joc

and again first pitch to Verdugo

Edited by loro1991
1 minute ago, loro1991 said:

He got squeezed against Joc

and again first pitch to Verdugo

Double play got him out of it. 

At least he's battling tonight and not getting slaughtered.

1 minute ago, High&Inside said:

Never thought I'd say this . Paxton striking out all these hitters, probably cost him a chance at a shutout.

Yep,  spot on. 

5 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

7 innings, 16ks...

Time to pull him. 

PC is up to 105.  Yep, would be shocked it he came back out, butttt the chance to stretch him as 6 outs to go, do they try and see if he can K 4 more batters  to get the Kerry Wood 20 k's? of minimum 6 more batters? Doubtful