NBC Sports Edge Forums

Last place team, not quick clicking. Changes?

Hey all: 

First off: 10 team, head to head, redraft, 6x6 roto, where the bonus categories are QS for pitchers and OPS for hitters. 

I feel like my team is pretty solid, but it's in last place. Not sure what changes to make (dumped Bundy tonight already, though); Beltre and Knebel are back off the DL today/tomorrow, so I'll need to clear at least one more bench spot. That aside, though, would you look to make any changes? Target any trades? There are some interesting prospects on free agency, but am curious what you guys would think. My roster is below:

C: Gary Sanchez

1B: Anthony Rizzo

2B: Jose Altuve

SS: Xander Bogaerts

3B: Joey Gallo 

OF: Cody Bellinger

OF: Andrew Benintendi

OF: Ryan Braun 

UTIL: Gleyber Torres

UTIL: Miguel Andujar

BN: Adam Jones

BN: Michael Brantley
DL: Adrian Beltre (need to open a roster spot for him!)

SP: Noah Syndergaard (love him and the best is yet to come, but another owner in my leagued keeps trying to trade me Severino for Thor straight up. Stick with Noah? The best 'upgrade' he's offered me in expanding to a 2-2 trade is Donaldson coming back with Severino for Bellinger and Thor, but doesn't seem worth it (and leaves me thin at OF))

SP: Carlos Martinez

RP: Corey Knebel

PR: Ken Giles

P: Trevor Bauer

P: Walker Buehler

P: Hector Neris

P: Hunter Strickland

BN:Mike Soroka 

BN: Fernando Romero
BN: Julio Teheran

id do the trade severino for thor straight up and im a mets fan. thor throws way to many pitches and tries to hard to strike everyone out. hes nothing more than a 5 or 6 inning pitcher. and the mets can't hit now. definitely take the chance with that offense backing up severino