NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 minute ago, WaKe21334 said:

That’s a horse s--- over turn in the Yankees game. You couldn’t definitely say he tagged him to over turn that.

Yeah he got the jersey. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know who they should get    this is Chad Bradford. He's a relief pitcher. He is one of the most undervalued players in baseball. His defect is that he throws funny. Nobody in the big leagu

Rush's fantasy baseball staff has all Orioles and Reds pitchers

Sweet, sweet karma.

Wtf. Complete and utter overturn for the Yankees. He was called safe and the replay looks like he just barely missed his jersey by less than an inch on a play at the plate. Don't know how they felt that was obvious enough to overturn things. Aroldis owners got lucky.

It looked like he got his jersey, but when you zoom in it looks like it barely missed, but either way I can't understand how it's definitive enough to overturn. 

I still don't understand why guys don't go head first anymore, the plate was open. It's a little arm chair qb of me, but a head first slide besides maybe injury risk, allows the runner to get a hand down on the plate and avoid the swipe tag. Catcher at the plate or not, it's much easier and more precise to get a hand in there than a foot.

5 minutes ago, evillaw4eva said:

I still don't understand why guys don't go head first anymore, the plate was open. It's a little arm chair qb of me, but a head first slide besides maybe injury risk, allows the runner to get a hand down on the plate and avoid the swipe tag. Catcher at the plate or not, it's much easier and more precise to get a hand in there than a foot.

Or lean back more foot first. Olson was almost sitting straight up. 

6 minutes ago, ctrlsoul said:

Marco is so bad.. never stream him ever again

I assume you mean Marco Gonzalez, who is looking like crap against a crappy offense, and not Marco Estrada, who is looking decent against a really good offense.

Two Marcos going today!

2 hours ago, XxxOilOverloadxxX said:

Looks like David Hess might be pumping gas at a Hess soon.

Looks like he bounced back nicely for the win. I streamed him because of the rays and thought I made a mistake after the first

38 minutes ago, ctrlsoul said:

Marco is so bad.. never stream him ever again

This...Tigers are terrible and they spanked him around.

37 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Wow, Baez crushed one for a long out. On a day with warmer weather of less of an incoming breeze that thing would have been long gone. Cheated him of the cycle watch!

Bummed I went to Wrigley today only to leave an hour before the rain finally stopped.