NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, the Pittsburgh relationship with McCutchen is special.  Standing ovations Friday and Saturday.  Then some young fans gave him flowers today.    It is really nice to see. 

The Baltimore Ravens are up 17-0 on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers...

I'm a pitch count fanatic.   But I've also been an advocate for the Angels going with a designated day starter with Ohtani on Sundays.   Part of the benefit of that strategy is your starters

Posted Images

1 hour ago, KilloWertz said:

Go Mr. Kluber!  Go Newcomb!  Go Romero!

+1.  I need big days for Newcomb and Romero.  And I kind of need Severino to get rocked a little.

Always an interesting day when you look at the matchups and they seem "too easy" and there are a lot of aces on the hill. 

KC CLE

SEA DET with a journeyman. 

OAK NYY

TEX HOU

CWS CHC

MIL with a rookie vs COL

Min with a rookie vs LAA

Can Washington and CINCINNATI actually pull off four game road sweeps vs LAD and ARI?

Never seen Hardy (DET) but his minor league numbers this year are outstanding.

Peralta (MIL) has been on my radar.   Tough place to debut though. 

1 minute ago, 96mnc said:

Always an interesting day when you look at the matchups and they seem "too easy" and there are a lot of aces on the hill. 

KC CLE

SEA DET with a journeyman. 

OAK NYY

TEX HOU

CWS CHC

MIL with a rookie vs COL

Min with a rookie vs LAA

Never seen Hardy (DET) but his minor league numbers this year are outstanding.

Peralta (MIL) has been on my radar.   Tough place to debut though. 

I would even throw ATL vs. MIA in there. Newcomb has been fantastic and the Marlins suck. He struck out two guys in the first inning.

Edited by Fuzzy_Slippers
  • Like 1

Man, the Pittsburgh relationship with McCutchen is special.  Standing ovations Friday and Saturday.  Then some young fans gave him flowers today.    It is really nice to see. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, 96mnc said:

And another standing ovation for McCutchen.

3 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

I would rather he make them pay with a homer :P

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Snell is doing his best Bundy impression.  

You must be the most negative poster I've seen, only ever post negative things about negative performances. Is it a long-term case of Mariner-itis?

7 minutes ago, Nickdoggmoneycash said:

The hell is going on with Snell? 3 HR's in the 2nd inning against the worst team in the league

The Orioles are actually great at home vs lefties, they're pretty much an allrighty lineup