NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, the Pittsburgh relationship with McCutchen is special.  Standing ovations Friday and Saturday.  Then some young fans gave him flowers today.    It is really nice to see. 

The Baltimore Ravens are up 17-0 on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers...

I'm a pitch count fanatic.   But I've also been an advocate for the Angels going with a designated day starter with Ohtani on Sundays.   Part of the benefit of that strategy is your starters

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Cano just got hit in the hand. Absolutely hate to see that. 

@Cmilne23

That would be a horrible blow for Ms.  They have virtually zero depth in INF.  

Why does Duffy get shelled every start? Is he throwing 95 straight down the pipe?

18 minutes ago, Nickdoggmoneycash said:

The hell is going on with Snell? 3 HR's in the 2nd inning against the worst team in the league

How do you define worst team in the league?  Cause funny thing is they are 8th in the league in HRs.....

1 minute ago, jahweedum said:

How do you define worst team in the league?  Cause funny thing is they are 8th in the league in HRs.....

wRC+ and wOBA. Rangers and Orioles are the worst offensive teams in the American League.

5 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

wRC+ and wOBA. Rangers and Orioles are the worst offensive teams in the American League.

Those are measures ogwhat's happened to date.  Doesn't mean it's going to continue. 

Having Schoop back is huge for that lineup. 

In Texas getting Beltre and Odor back is also big. 

Just now, 96mnc said:

Those are measures ogwhat's happened to date.  Doesn't mean it's going to continue. 

I realize that, but their lineup just isn't very good. Schoop and Machado are good, but they strike out quite a bit and don't draw walks. 83 wRC+, .298 wOBA, 25th in runs, 25th in stolen bases. The Orioles and Rangers are neck and neck as the worst offensive team in the AL.

8 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

At the same time they are floating in the bottom half of the league (not the bottom) in runs scored and are top 10 in HRs.  They may be bad - but they have HR hitters and thats what quickly turns a pitchers day around

2 minutes ago, jahweedum said:

At the same time they are floating in the bottom half of the league (not the bottom) in runs scored and are top 10 in HRs.  They may be bad - but they have HR hitters and thats what quickly turns a pitchers day around

Yes, put a homer-prone (or off their game) SP in Camden, and the Orioles can definitely put a beating on them. That is for sure.

Edited by Fuzzy_Slippers
10 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

2 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

I usually use those (wRC+& woba) to find pitchers to stream but I look at the last 14 days and the last 39 days, but I also look at left/right + home/away splits. It can be sss but it often works

Duffy gone after another HR. 9ER through 3 1/3. Just throwing offspeed stuff up in the zone all day and couldn't hit spots with his FB.

So velo is fine, but damn does he have zero feel still and its mid-May.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Man, if Newcomb ever gets those walks under control, he's going to be an ace. He gets the strikeouts and limits hits.

Seems to be one of the most underrated pitchers in baseball at the moment