NBC Sports Edge Forums

Interesting offer I received

Got offered Pollock,Ohtani and Moose for Bryant,Mazara and either Berrios or F.Ramero. H2H standard pts league. Daily lineup so i would have the option to move Ohtani in and out of the U spot when he is in the lineup on occasion. Is a keeper league so I'd miss Bryant a bit but it seems like a strong offer that i should consider. THoughts?

No way, KB is by far the best and biggest difference maker in that deal, and Mazera is a underrated asset that keeps getting better and better.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, MJG44 said:

No way, KB is by far the best and biggest difference maker in that deal, and Mazera is a underrated asset that keeps getting better and better.

Agree with this. Don’t deal Bryant in a keeper league for this.

Pollock is definitely legit.  I don't place a ton of value on Ohtani just due to the limited ABs that he'll receive.  

I own Moustakas and obviously he's been fantastic this year.  His ADP was around 90 compared to Bryant's ~15 largely due to folks thinking that 2017 was a fluke, but so far he's been proving his critics wrong.  Having said that, Bryant is obviously the more talented player, and is more likely to continue to produce elite #s for the rest of the season and beyond.  

The jump from Mozara to Pollock isn't enough to offset the potential downgrade from Bryant to Moustakas.  It's close, and I wouldn't laugh at you for making this trade, but I'd hold tight or maybe see if he can throw in someone besides Ohtani.

4 hours ago, OrangeCrush said:

Pollock is a pretty legit piece, no? Obv Bryant is elite but those pieces aren't dog food either 

Pollock always seems to get injured.