NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m irrationally excited for a Milwaukee vs. Minnesota game. 

Castillo tries to nibble way too much. He had Almora 0-2 and ended up walking him. 

@weakkneeswilly Thanks for the clarification, I only have mlb.com gameday

Add two more K's. He's like the one pitcher on the staff that always falls short on run-support. It really amazes me how underrated is he. Doesn't get any hype or enough respect. So I gotta be the one to do so!!

1 minute ago, beauso79 said:

Surprised to see no mention of Stripling here 

No denying he's looked good but I doubt many people are getting too excited about him as anymore than a short-term fill-in.  With Hill, Maeda, Buehler, and Wood ahead of him, there's little chance he survives a rotation spot when Kershaw and Ryu are back.

• Like 1
Just now, nygiantsfan913 said:

guess its time for jon gray to take a hike off my team

x2   I really hate owning this guy and his lackluster control.  If you can't rely on him outside of Coors, you definitely don't want to at home.  Playing with fire every time he's on the mound.  The Ks just aren't worth it, especially when he's throwing 20-25+ pitches an inning.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Yceman1234 said:

x2   I really hate owning this guy and his lackluster control.  If you can't rely on him outside of Coors, you definitely don't want to at home.  Playing with fire every time he's on the mound.  The Ks just aren't worth it, especially when he's throwing 20-25+ pitches an inning.

Exactly...people should stop saying he is a good pitcher.