NBC Sports Edge Forums

Man...

My professional advice is to sell Soto asap... Sell 1:1 for a player like SP Ohtani, or a player like Bregman, or Edwin Encarnarcion. All of these guys are probably obtainable right at this moment. 

Soto has such a small chance at being productive for the year for fantasy owners due to age and inexperience.

... HOWEVER, the man crush is real. How can I give him up now? He's so cool to watch.

• Like 1
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go Bartolo!!  

Team name idea: sotoworld forums

I got you

Pivetta threw close to 50 pitches in the first two innings but has settled down nicely. He's threw  five with 6 Ks and no runs allowed. Phillies lead 1 zip.

Edited by weakkneeswilly

I know many here are a fan of my 56 fantasy baseball squads. As an update, I have Juan Soto in 51 out of 56 leagues. 

I'm currently debating whether to 100% man crush him and hold him in all, or to try and make trades in every single one for 1:1 trades on guys in the top 50 Q-rank. HMMMM

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, CrypTviLL said:

Man...

My professional advice is to sell Soto asap... Sell 1:1 for a player like SP Ohtani, or a player like Bregman, or Edwin Encarnarcion. All of these guys are probably obtainable right at this moment. 

Soto has such a small chance at being productive for the year for fantasy owners due to age and inexperience.

... HOWEVER, the man crush is real. How can I give him up now? He's so cool to watch.

I’m in a keeper my friend, take that mancrush and multiply it x1000. Almost zero chance I’m trading this guy. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mcbane said:

I’m in a keeper my friend, take that mancrush and multiply it x1000. Almost zero chance I’m trading this guy. 

Don't get me wrong my friend -- In a keeper league you KEEP THAT BEAST!

My philosophy is 100% for redraft. Sorry for not clarifying. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Pivetta threw close to 50 pitches in the first two innings but has settled down nicely. He's threw  five with 6 Ks and no runs allowed. Phillies lead 1 zip.

The fielders weren't helping him in the first couple of innings, but they've given him a couple of good catches in the last couple of innings, and one that was just a foot away from a homer just now, this feels like the kind of game that's gonna get blown by the bullpen

• Like 1
Just now, pbjfb said:

The fielders weren't helping him in the first couple of innings, but they've given him a couple of good catches in the last couple of innings, and one that was just a foot away from a homer just now, this feels like the kind of game that's gonna get blown by the bullpen

I hope you don't mean Sir Anthony. It's going to be awful tough for Nick to get a win. Franco made a couple nice plays at third but Santana couldnt  scoop that one. 

15 minutes ago, CrypTviLL said:

Don't get me wrong my friend -- In a keeper league you KEEP THAT BEAST!

My philosophy is 100% for redraft. Sorry for not clarifying. 

Couldnt like this twice, so I’m quoting to say:

I like this.