NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who should I drop to add Matt Carpenter?

C Salvy1B Votto2B Gordon3B DonaldsonSS Story, 2B/SS Schoop, 1B/3B AbreuOF JDM, Pham, Benintendi, UT J.Turner, Rendon
BN Haniger, Brantley, Moncada, Cruz 

SP Scherzer, Syndergaard, Cole, Nola, Mikolas, Newcomb, Darvish, Kershaw DL, Bumgarner DL RP Kimbrel

1 hour ago, RaysInTheSun said:

I wouldn't drop any of those for Carpenter...if you're pretty set on getting Carp, then I guess I'd drop Moncada.  

Wouldn't want to though.

I was thinking of dropping Schoop. But I'm undecided. Schoop worries me more than moncada at this point. Schoop is not a OBP guy and Moncada can help with BB, SB and his power should translate soon.

43 minutes ago, akief87 said:

I have Carpenter in both leagues that I'm in and he's surging right now, but your team is too talented. I would drop Darvish if you had to but I would suggest staying put.

He is surging, that's for sure and he's got 1B, 2B and 3B elig. As of yesterday in ESPN. Would like to drop Yu. I think he's riding the ship, he did some tweaking on his mechanics.

what about dropping Schoop for Carp?

40 minutes ago, Nightrain said:

He is surging, that's for sure and he's got 1B, 2B and 3B elig. As of yesterday in ESPN. Would like to drop Yu. I think he's riding the ship, he did some tweaking on his mechanics.

what about dropping Schoop for Carp?

That's tough man..Schoop is a good 2B with 30 HR and .300 AVG abilities. Me personally, I would keep Schoop.