NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Traded for Maeda... let's see if he can do something similar to last week.   Also I'm a parent now, RW users... First kid. He's amazing and the whole thing is wild. I'm going to put him on m

6 GD walks in 3.1 inn?! Worse than Chatwood!      

I haven’t hated a pitcher this much since Mat Latos and his wife were trolling us all a few years ago.    Godley now has the most punchable face in the game.    Rage dropping (as s

38 minutes ago, whyamiajetfan said:

do you guys think Tyson Ross can reach his 2015 form? anything close those numbers put him in great position to be top 25-30 starting pitcher

Health is the only question to me.  The velo isn't quite what it was back then, but he seems to have learned how to pitch when he was really just a thrower before.  I'm all in until I see something to make me think otherwise.

4 hours ago, BMcP said:

D-backs wrapping up another game with the majority of their lineup at/under Mendoza

I checked the box score and saw Katel Marte batting 5th ... brutal lineup

Looking in on Phillies game. See man on base with Hernandez up and Hoskins on deck. Think to myself, Hernandez will get an RBI hit and then Hoskins will get out. Sure enough! Doesn’t take a fortune teller, sadly.