NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JR Smith..... LeBron gunna keel yu.....

Read this thread and woulda guessed Quintana was getting lit up for real.    Check the box score and he's thrown 5 scoreless with a K/per and a 1.0 Whip.    Geez boys, it's basebal

Bieber dealing so hard he broke MLB stat tracking 

Posted Images

I bet the German language has a really good word for "smug satisfaction when you own a player everywhere that quickly turns into horror and disgust after he serves up five earned runs in the first inning against a mediocre offense."

18 minutes ago, Ryno23 said:

Good grief, Heaney.  5 runs allowed now...

God I hate FBB, thanks for single-handedly destroting me this week Heinously, why couldn't you be on the other guys team???

I was unaware the Detroit Tigers were the midway mashers.  Not sure what’s worse this beating of the fact that this lineup is one of worst I’ve seen this year.  

9 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

I was unaware the Detroit Tigers were the midway mashers.  Not sure what’s worse this beating of the fact that this lineup is one of worst I’ve seen this year.  

Dont forget CY Young candidate, Ryan Carpenter. K'd Trout twice already today.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, tonycpsu said:

I bet the German language has a really good word for "smug satisfaction when you own a player everywhere that quickly turns into horror and disgust after he serves up five earned runs in the first inning against a mediocre offense."

Yes, its  Heanenfruckt