• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kelvin Herrera - Alex Colome Owners Support Group  

Parker getting set before the pitch...  

This is the laziness that frustrates many of us, and just adds to a thread that is already difficult for many people to read through. It’s only 2 pages, and question was asked and answered one page be

Posted Images

2 hours ago, motown magic said:

Pedroia will be back 

They have Holt and Nunez that can. Replace Devers and would improve the defense and a slight improvement in offense . But this is not the place for that discussion.

Thing is Herrera brought back what? Nobody that will be onbthd major league roster anytime soon . 

It is possible for Boston to trade Devers and a low level minor leaguer to get Hand . 

As a Yankee fan I sure hope Boston gives the Padres somebody like Devers for Hand but I would be shocked, Herrera was a free agent after this year so the Royals had to get something (though I think they settled for s---). 

I want to have nothing to do with either Watson or Dyson.  Dyson was ok last year as their fill-in closer, but he's been ugly this season.  Watson has great stats, but he was a horrible closer when Pittsburgh game him a chance.  He didn't have the mentality for it then, and I don't see how he would have the mentality for it all of a sudden now.  He'll have little choice but to go back to Melancon at some point.

The sad thing is, Strickland probably would have been the closer the rest of the season even with Melancon back.  Blown save aside, he was great this season.  I didn't own him, but I still knew what he was doing.

1 hour ago, KTOWNRACER said:

Pick Up Melancon. Strickland out 6-8 weeks

I guess Strickland didn't listen to Crash Davis...

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Grace17 said:

I really wish Box and Strickland would lose the job so I could cut them. I am so tired of waking up to one of them destroying my ratios and taking loses. 

Did you play the lottery tonight? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, herschel said:

aroldis available tonight?

He’s in uniform and prepared to watch the end of the game

• Like 1