NBC Sports Edge Forums

June Closer Thread 2018

1 minute ago, BMcP said:

I’m not sure if you were actually watching - trust me, there was nothing any pitcher could’ve done with that.

No I wasn't watching, I just felt like posting in this thread saying Romo would regret being lazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kelvin Herrera - Alex Colome Owners Support Group  

Parker getting set before the pitch...  

This is the laziness that frustrates many of us, and just adds to a thread that is already difficult for many people to read through. It’s only 2 pages, and question was asked and answered one page be

Posted Images

11 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

SOX would be stupid to give up an everyday young talent like devers for hand, they have no need for him

Yeah Red Sox would never move a major team cornerstone 30 to 40 home run future star 3B who is playing damn good right now at age 20 as it is for a here today gone tomorrow reliever.  But yeah they should have gotten Herrera at his cheap price.

• Like 1
Just now, The Big Bat Theory said:

Yeah Red Sox would never move a major team cornerstone 30 to 40 home run future star 3B who is playing damn good right now at age 20 as it is for a here today gone tomorrow reliever.  But yeah they should have gotten Herrera at his cheap price.

Devers has a .720 OPS this season and is a horrific defensive player. Your lack of objectivity pertaining to the Red Sox gets tiresome after a while. 

• Like 1
Just now, absknicks said:

Devers has a .720 OPS this season and is a horrific defensive player. Your lack of objectivity pertaining to the Red Sox gets tiresome after a while. 

Not that they would give Devers up, but watching up close and personal this weekend at Safeco he’s one of worst defenders I’ve seen this year.  His hands are stones.  Good thing the stick heated up because he likely was going to start losing more PT.

• Like 2
Just now, mannymachado said:

Does this hurt parker going forward?

Probably not.  End result likely will be what matters and going multiple innings.  That pen is void of talent.  They’ll likely trade for someone if they want to catch Seattle.