Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

just dropped caleb smith too.

 

i'll ******** drop all my pitchers idgaf

guy threw a qs (for whatever thats worth).  not an all-star performance by any means, but there are a lot of worse outings out there.  #RageDrop

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, herschel said:

guy threw a qs (for whatever thats worth).  not an all-star performance by any means, but there are a lot of worse outings out there.  #RageDrop

Don’t mind him. Gameday thread = crotchcrickets vent thread. Dude must draft like crap every year lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

currently in 2nd place, my dude, even with my rough pitcher outings

 

I feel you bro.  Everyone assumes that when you rage drop someone or vent, it must mean your team sucks or you drafted poorly.  

 

When in reality they have zero facts about where your team stands.  

 

Sometimes we just have to vent and rage, it is what it is!  Keep doing you!

 

Cheers bro! :D

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DemOrioles said:

 

I feel you bro.  Everyone assumes that when you rage drop someone or vent, it must mean your team sucks or you drafted poorly.  

 

When in reality they have zero facts about where your team stands.  

 

Sometimes we just have to vent and rage, it is what it is!  Keep doing you!

 

Cheers bro! :D

well we count wins, losses, and QS...like i said upthread, when he's not striking a bunch of people out, he doesnt really have much else to offer me.

 

he's turned what looked like was gonna be a rough outing into a pretty solid one, though, so ill give credit where credit is due.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crotchcrickets said:

well we count wins, losses, and QS...like i said upthread, when he's not striking a bunch of people out, he doesnt really have much else to offer me.

 

he's turned what looked like was gonna be a rough outing into a pretty solid one, though, so ill give credit where credit is due.

 

I hovered over the drop button too -- but I'll take it from today.  WHIP could be better and obviously more K's but hey, he's a back end guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...