NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kawhi Leonard 2018-19 Season Thread

Gohawks

3 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

Despite those b2b resting **** his efficiency has been a bit down this season and he's not clutch at all as a raptor. All of sudden Toronto isn't the heavy favorite to win the east. 

I think this is exactly what his owners need... it’ll force the raptors to talk him into playing b2b so they get home court... I sure do wish he’d drop the no b2b rule... it’s nearly impossible to move him now...

Obviously we all knew he’d be sitting tonight, but off the top of their head, does anyone know how many back to backs the raps have this year? Didn’t the nba attempt to lessen the number of back to backs each team would have per season? Seems like the raps have had a back to back every week so far. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, B.Winslow said:

Obviously we all knew he’d be sitting tonight, but off the top of their head, does anyone know how many back to backs the raps have this year? Didn’t the nba attempt to lessen the number of back to backs each team would have per season? Seems like the raps have had a back to back every week so far. 

He has another 8 back to backs from now till all star break. 

I'm from Toronto and watch every game, he just doesn't look right to me, seems lethargic and looks very tired at the end of games, maybe he's nursing an injury, i still don't know why he can't play 2 days in a row, even if it's only 20 minutes

It's his camp holding him out of these games 100%. They're the worst people to deal bc they are so unprofessional and just have Kawhi as a client bc he's family. They have never worked on a professional level before with any athlete until Kawhi. He'll be a Clipper next season.

11 hours ago, Rproflmao said:

I think this is exactly what his owners need... it’ll force the raptors to talk him into playing b2b so they get home court... I sure do wish he’d drop the no b2b rule... it’s nearly impossible to move him now...

It was really difficult for me to move him.

I eventually did it after hyping the heck out of him in my group chat and packaging him in a Kawhi/McCollum/Gallo/Nurk trade for Kemba/Beal/Lou/DJ trade — before Kemba’s 60pt explosion.

Hopefully that gives you guys some indication as to his trade value. Be transparent about the B2Bs and say there’s only 8 left, and that his upside is legitimately top 5. Wait til someone bites and forever hold your peace :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

It was really difficult for me to move him.

I eventually did it after hyping the heck out of him in my group chat and packaging him in a Kawhi/McCollum/Gallo/Nurk trade for Kemba/Beal/Lou/DJ trade — before Kemba’s 60pt explosion.

Hopefully that gives you guys some indication as to his trade value. Be transparent about the B2Bs and say there’s only 8 left, and that his upside is legitimately top 5. Wait til someone bites and forever hold your peace :ph34r:

You might be on to something here. I have him in a 9cat league and although my team is not completely suffering with his absences, it annoys the heck outta me considering I have boogie on IL and rostering a f--- boy in Kevin Love. So his missed games are the difference between me going 6-3 in a week or 5-4. #annoyed

23 minutes ago, Iceylike10-17 said:

You might be on to something here. I have him in a 9cat league and although my team is not completely suffering with his absences, it annoys the heck outta me considering I have boogie on IL and rostering a f--- boy in Kevin Love. So his missed games are the difference between me going 6-3 in a week or 5-4. #annoyed

Just save yourself from the headaches man. I love Kawhi but couldn’t do it, especially not in a roto league where every game counts.

1 hour ago, ovofnd said:

Just save yourself from the headaches man. I love Kawhi but couldn’t do it, especially not in a roto league where every game counts.

Even season roto where each position plays 82 games max? 

I feel like he’s less of a burden there than H2H leagues 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 8:19 PM, Rproflmao said:

Hahaha here we go!!! They announced he’s close to being cleared to playing b2b again...

was there anyone you guys regretted picking kawhi over? the only other person worth taking that may have been a decent pick would be embiid, pg, butler, or kemba for me. even then the really only person's potential which is higher would possibly be embiid. i picked kawhi chasing for his top 5 finishes seasons. but these b2b's do take a hit to his value.