NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kawhi Leonard 2018-19 Season Thread

I'm not too worried.  If it weren't for the back to back restrictions (which are likely done now, if not by the new year), this would be his first action missed.  He's a competitive dude and wants to be out there, he's playing as well as anyone in the league.  It's just frustrating right now because all those early season back to backs have left a bad taste in the mouths of those of us who drafted him.  His best basketball is yet to come, he has #1 overall upside and he hurts you in zero categories.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A team that revolves around lowry and Jv? Have you ever watched a raptors game in your life?    Jonas played 22.4 mpg. His usage was 22.5. Lowry had an ever lower usage of 21.5.  

Garnett joined a loaded BOS roster with Pierce, Ray Allen and Rondo.   TOR traded their highest usage player (DeRozen) for Kawhi.  He's also going to a team with the 3rd highest pace (SA was

I'd actually argue that it's better to be traded than sign as a FA because TOR just gave up their #1 usage player to get Kawhi.  LeBron & Durant went to teams with multiple superstars (Wade, Bosh

Posted Images

If you're playing H2H and fighting for a playoff seed, then it might be a bit annoying.

He's #11 overall on the season (#4 average ranking) in 9cat. So even with his injuries, he's providing end of 1st round/2nd round value in roto. Currently above Giannis, Irving, Harden, Butler, RWB, Simmons, CP3, Mitchell for season totals. He's played more games than Curry, RWB, CP3 and one less game than Harden and Butler.

So not too shabby for a 2nd round pick

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, LuN said:

If you're playing H2H and fighting for a playoff seed, then it might be a bit annoying.

He's #11 overall on the season (#4 average ranking) in 9cat. So even with his injuries, he's providing end of 1st round/2nd round value in roto. Currently above Giannis, Irving, Harden, Butler, RWB, Simmons, CP3, Mitchell for season totals. He's played more games than Curry, RWB, CP3 and one less game than Harden and Butler.

So not too shabby for a 2nd round pick

that's misleading in h2h as he has single handily cost me multiple pts/weeks in the standings not playing and he single handily has not won any categories (all/most of those guys production would have done the same)

especially since you could move curry/westbrook to ir and get 4+ streams which is huge. you cant do that with kawhi

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 2

Kawhi Leonard (hip) will play on Friday night against the Blazers.

He missed the Tuesday-Wednesday B2B set, but there was never really much concern about his bruised hip. Leonard is going to miss games this year with minor issues, but he's been a top-five fantasy player when he's on the court. Get the well-rested Kawhi in your lineup.
REJOICEB)

he's providing end of 1st round/2nd round value in roto

21 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

that's misleading in h2h

bruh

Edited by LuN
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

Points league*

I have him in a points league as well. Tatum, depending on your settings, is like a 30 guy, Mitchell a 28. Kawhi is at a nice 42. Sell higher than that. Guaranteed you can get Mitchell + a high 35-36 guy. I do those types of trades all season.

Edited by mcflywalker
On 12/17/2018 at 8:43 PM, mcflywalker said:

I’m trying to find out if he’ll start playing back-to-backs as mentioned before he missed the most recent games. A GM just offered me Booker + Doncic for him. I’d hate to cut ties if he’s going to come through.

Either way Tor only has 4 more b2bs ROS, fewest remaining in the league.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Either way Tor only has 4 more b2bs ROS, fewest remaining in the league.

Yup, I do think he will rest a game here and there at the end of the season but for b2bs there's not much else to worry about because they're so few and far between going forward.