NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kawhi Leonard 2018-19 Season Thread

Let's look at right now as his low point. I have him available in 1-for-2 trades in my league to try and get better at 3s and D but if I have to keep him, it is what it is. He can't shoot any worse than he has in three out of his last four, and he's ranked 94th over the past two weeks. I'm being optimistic that he tries to play every game but will still sit out B2B sets and games against the worst teams in the league. I can see him sitting out this Wednesday against the Wizards, since it's the last game before the all-star break against a bad team

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A team that revolves around lowry and Jv? Have you ever watched a raptors game in your life?    Jonas played 22.4 mpg. His usage was 22.5. Lowry had an ever lower usage of 21.5.  

Garnett joined a loaded BOS roster with Pierce, Ray Allen and Rondo.   TOR traded their highest usage player (DeRozen) for Kawhi.  He's also going to a team with the 3rd highest pace (SA was

I'd actually argue that it's better to be traded than sign as a FA because TOR just gave up their #1 usage player to get Kawhi.  LeBron & Durant went to teams with multiple superstars (Wade, Bosh

Posted Images

Def can’t be relied on in fantasy playoffs.  I believe we can just abt guarantee he sits b2b but will need to plan on him having a sore knee every other game from here through ros. 

Edited by ragrag

Poor Toronto fans. This guy is absolutely bolting after this season. He's done nothing to show any desire to want to stay, or heck, to even want to play hard for this franchise. 

1 hour ago, spd2base said:

Poor Toronto fans. This guy is absolutely bolting after this season. He's done nothing to show any desire to want to stay, or heck, to even want to play hard for this franchise. 

Alternatively, the guy is commited to having a long and healthy career. Toronto is acquiescing to his wishes for “load management” and it might curry them some favor in his camp. I don’t think him sitting out games in the middle season while they’re crusing towards playoffs has any bearing on whether or not he stays. The most important factor will likely be their success in playoffs.

used to be my favorite fantasy player - high efficiency, stocks, threes. quiet assassin. 

now i want to punch him in the mouth too. never touching this guy again. man up bro, its a game and its your job.

Edited by pdids911