NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Dynstasy League Start-Up

Hello everyone, 

I have been involved in this fantasy world for about 10 years now and have a good amount of experience and have been involved in many different kinds of leagues.  Except a dynasty league!!! So, I’m looking to make a league between 10-12 team owners! A big thing I want to address is that this league all rule changes and additions is based of league owner proposals and votes. To start off this year it will be free and could lead to a payout in the future. Let me know if you are interested. We will be using ESPN for the website. Any other questions let me know!

On 6/28/2018 at 7:24 AM, Dynasties said:

I'm down to join, so long as it stays free. no interest in fees or payouts, just play for fun! i have experience in dynasty and am very dedicated.

On 6/27/2018 at 6:25 PM, TwistedVision said:

If there are any openings left I’d enjoy joining. Been playing fantasy for 3 seasons now and haven’t found a solid yearly league yet.

Yes you two can be in it! I will just need your emails! 

Everyone else who sent me their emails I will be sending out invitations to join the league soon! And yes it will remain free!