NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nikola Vucevic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you don't understand the concept of updating your plan in light of new evidence.  Suppose you like two girls: Jezebel and Becky.  Jezebel is hotter than Becky and everyone seems to have a crus

I get a hard on watching this dude play the game the right way.......     Just a filthy first quarter. A joy to watch play the game. Forget fantasy stuff.......

I've said it before but I was looking at the standings this morning and am even more convinced that the Magic won't trade Vuc.  There are only 5 winning teams in the East (Toronto, Philly, Indy, Detro

Just traded this beast away due to statistical needs but man, it was a hell of a ride. Gonna miss you Vucci Mane, you were without a doubt my favourite fantasy player this year! 

Best of luck to everyone still holding. 

37 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Just traded this beast away due to statistical needs but man, it was a hell of a ride. Gonna miss you Vucci Mane, you were without a doubt my favourite fantasy player this year! 

Best of luck to everyone still holding. 

What did you get in return

29 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

I read on ballgod that vooc is more than likely to be dealt before the deadline. It stated the spurs and Celtics were interested. I was already thinking of moving him because Orlando only has 2 games the first week of my playoffs. But assuming he gets moved you think he can sustain this level of production?

of course no

40 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

I read on ballgod that vooc is more than likely to be dealt before the deadline. It stated the spurs and Celtics were interested. I was already thinking of moving him because Orlando only has 2 games the first week of my playoffs. But assuming he gets moved you think he can sustain this level of production?

He won't have this level of production if he goes to the Spurs or Celtics. Celtics make no sense in the first place because Horford is a better fit for that team. He will still be really good in SA but with better offensive players in Derozan, LMA and Gay, his numbers will likely dip a bit. Efficiency probably goes up but he's already elite there. Defensive stats and dimes might go up. in SA he may avg something like 16/10/4.5 

• Like 1

Just noticed Magic have had new management since May 2017 so I'm interesting to see what happens. I have a feeling if the old management played fantasy some of their moves would have been vetoed and collusion may have been mentioned.

Just now, mcflywalker said:

Oof. Pray Vuc gets moved because your PO schedule is going to give you night terrors.

Exactly..I have vooc and Gordon and my PO is week 23...Orland has 2 games in my first round....at this point hoping for a trade before the deadline  to get more games...otherwise I’m moving him. 

On 1/9/2019 at 1:31 PM, hard1 said:

Who would you target for this guy... he's doing so well hate to give him away just for someone that may have 4 or 5 games when play offs start

You're not going to get fair value for Vuc, he's essentially putting up KAT numbers but has 1/10th the name recognition

5 hours ago, alexstr said:

You're not going to get fair value for Vuc, he's essentially putting up KAT numbers but has 1/10th the name recognition

Yeah don't see it either... that's why I was curious plus still have a while till playoffs 

13 hours ago, mmart_ph said:

Well, I panic and traded him. I sent an offer for Nurkic. I was going to cancel, but the other GM already accepted. Probably one of those moves that I'll think about for years to come.

wait....you traded Vuc for Nurk 1 for 1???

What?

Why?

Well, I panic and traded him. I sent an offer for Nurkic. I was going to cancel, but the other GM already accepted. Probably one of those moves that I'll think about for years to come.

Big of you to admit that. I'm hodling myself so I can't wish you the best but . . . big of you.

LOL wth dude :lol:

14 hours ago, mmart_ph said:

Lol, I would actually veto that trade, so there might be some hope.

Edited by ItaliaBBALL