NBC Sports Edge Forums

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got offered sabonis for my Towns...   I've never been so insulted in my life 

I was feeling positive until my friend screen shotted how the Wolves listed LaVine as Q the day after he tore his ACL lol. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, COBBLEPOT said:

right when he started beasting smh...theyre def guna scale his minutes back.

You think, not sure I agree. Hes averaging 33.8 mins on the season, not really that high. It’s his second lowest min average since his rookie year. People are over reacting for no good reason, hes a young dude and a generational talent. If they have any hopes of winning ball games, KAT will get all the minutes he can handle. I wouldn’t be surprised his minutes go up not down. Thibs was a complete idiot of a coach, maybe this is a good thing. Saric should play alot more then Taj, space the floor for KAT, open the paint for easier buckets. I guess we shall see what happens this week. 

1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

You think, not sure I agree. Hes averaging 33.8 mins on the season, not really that high. It’s his second lowest min average since his rookie year. People are over reacting for no good reason, hes a young dude and a generational talent. If they have any hopes of winning ball games, KAT will get all the minutes he can handle. I wouldn’t be surprised his minutes go up not down. Thibs was a complete idiot of a coach, maybe this is a good thing. Saric should play alot more then Taj, space the floor for KAT, open the paint for easier buckets. I guess we shall see what happens this week. 

Good to know he's only averaging 34mins per game , we're good people 

2 hours ago, RunCMC said:

youre right .. i don’t know why i thought he was getting 35+ mpg .. i can definitely see him sticking around 33-35

hopefully KAT turns into AD .. would be nice 

35 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

youre right .. i don’t know why i thought he was getting 35+ mpg .. i can definitely see him sticking around 33-35

hopefully KAT turns into AD .. would be nice 

I got kat and ad right now I'm loving life 

trying to trade my Middleton+Tobias+hield for harden+mccul 

than I'll have the top 3 fantasy players lol

Had a hell of a game tonight but rolled his ankle.  Roto reporting there is a chance he may miss his first game ever.    

FRI, JAN 11, 12:13 PMROTOWIRE.COM

Towns is uncertain if he will be able to play in Saturday's game against the Pelicans due to an ankle injury, Chris Hine of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.

Spin: Towns had to go to the locker room in the first half of Friday's loss to the Mavericks, but ultimately returned. He finished with 30 points (12-21 FG, 1-3 3PT, 5-5 3PT), 11 rebounds, and two assists, across 30 minutes. However, he was still feeling the effects of the injury after the game. Now in his fourth NBA season, the big man has yet to miss a game, so he would likely have to really be hurting to sit out. Consider him a game-time decision at this point. Gorgui Dieng would likely see a big bump in minutes should Towns not be able to go.
Edited by 80version