NBC Sports Edge Forums

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got offered sabonis for my Towns...   I've never been so insulted in my life 

I was feeling positive until my friend screen shotted how the Wolves listed LaVine as Q the day after he tore his ACL lol. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Surely he will score 50pts this game! They actually can’t stop him. Ohh unless Rose and wiggins start bricking it. 

I'm up against Wiggins and I'm hoping he bricks his shot! The man can't seem to find the hoop!

7 hours ago, ayowaya said:

Another guy on his team scored 29pts in 2nd half but only 2pts in the first half. 

It's crazy but also pretty impressive that D Rose can still dominate their offense and even win them the game.

Last 2 games for KAT prior to this one were a bit subpar, hope he turns it back up

1 hour ago, taenggg said:

It's embarrassing that he still has issues with staying out of foul trouble being in the league for 4 years. 

its' embarrassing that these kind of posts don't happen more often in this forum, if this is the result. We need more!

1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Am I the only one here considering trading him for a Stephen curry/ Kevin Durant caliber player due to foul trouble concerns? 

I see a lot of signs pointing towards him continuing to be among the league leaders in fouls per game

If I had Kevin Durant/Steph Curry and you had KAT, I wish that you and I would be in the same league.  Fortunately, I have KAT, and fortunately it's easy to exercise the patience is a virtue saying given that this is KAT we're talking about, a top-5 indestructible force, occasional foul troubles (which he doesn't get into all too often) or not.

1 hour ago, Nica4two said:

If I had Kevin Durant/Steph Curry and you had KAT, I wish that you and I would be in the same league.  Fortunately, I have KAT, and fortunately it's easy to exercise the patience is a virtue saying given that this is KAT we're talking about, a top-5 indestructible force, occasional foul troubles (which he doesn't get into all too often) or not.

You’re making it seem like kat is on another planet from curry in fantasy when that’s not the case ...

12 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

You’re making it seem like kat is on another planet from curry in fantasy when that’s not the case ...

Yeah, my apologies.  Didn't mean to make it sound like he was on another planet, but I wanted to make a point to distinguish that I would rather have him on my squad than Curry, predominantly considering consistency, minutes and not resting.  But yeah, I'm with you wholeheartedly - most definitely not on another planet in terms of production and utter talent.

6 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Are any of you KAT owners looking to trade him simply because you'd like a similar-esque player with a better playoff schedule (i.e., KAT for Jokic)?

I thought I was the only one thinking this... 

It makes sense to me... But Towns is a God... I don't know If I wanna deal him.