NBC Sports Edge Forums

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got offered sabonis for my Towns...   I've never been so insulted in my life 

I was feeling positive until my friend screen shotted how the Wolves listed LaVine as Q the day after he tore his ACL lol. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, doomz said:

Ryan Saunders said Karl-Anthony Towns was walking around, said he "has not heard concern" of a serious injury with Towns. But Towns needs to undergo further testing.

Source? 

Looks like over-extension to me. Didn't look like he tore anything because his movement wasn't violent when he got hurt. 

It's either nothing or season-ending, just because of the fact that it's 2019 and Timberwolves are out of playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, doomz said:

Coach Saunders tells the media Karl-Anthony Towns will undergo further testing tonight. Notes that he was walking around the locker room. #Twolves

This should help us sleep. 

....screw it, I'm getting something to drink.

• Haha 1

I watched that “popped” clip a few times and it looks more like he’s saying “it didn’t pop”. Probably responding to a trainers question trying figure out what was wrong. I’ve panicked hard before on something like this (draymonds non contact knee injury last year) and he ended up missing a game or two, and that one looked worse. We’ll all find out soon enough, but I think there’s a lot to be hopeful about 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Trade Monster said:

This was the only post that I saw that they are awaiting to confirm. So I'm not sure how reliable this is. Hopefully not much.

Looking at the other tweets not sure this is reliable. Probably just trying to get attention (praying lol)