NBC Sports Edge Forums

Karl-Anthony Towns 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got offered sabonis for my Towns...   I've never been so insulted in my life 

I was feeling positive until my friend screen shotted how the Wolves listed LaVine as Q the day after he tore his ACL lol. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, adam_magic said:

Probable for tomorrow due to some knee inflammation. This is worrying, clearly something is not right with the knee, surely he needs to rest at some point and with them out of the playoffs I am nervous.

That's the same tag he received for the last game. After they took the MRIs, and knew that it wasn't a serious injury, they called it 'knee inflammation'. Cuz literally that's all it is b/c he didn't even sprain it b/c he's KAT and his body makes no sense.

This is nothing new, at least in terms of things we knew, and actually should make you feel better about it not worse. He's still probable with the same knee inflammation tag, so the only new news we have is positive. He finished the whole game with the probable tag, still has the same probable tag, and therefore he didn't get worse and now proved he can play a game w/o issue. 

• Thanks 1