Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walking to the mound.

Retraction on 3...2...

Just now, treat88 said:

Where is Seranthony tonight?  Why Hunter?  Dudes going to cost Nola his W if hes not careful.

 

Walking to the mound.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, treat88 said:

 

Lol.  Quick trigger finger on my side.  Was confused that they didn't just let him start the inning.

 

Think they were trying to give him some more rest after going two innings a couple nights ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, treat88 said:

 

Lol.  Quick trigger finger on my side.  Was confused that they didn't just let him start the inning.

Because Kapler thinks he's a genious! ?? I swear I think he makes this more complicated than it has to be. Give Seranthony the ninth & leave it alone. It's just not that damn hard. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

So busty posey is a platoon player now.  Good to know!

Whachu talkin bout Willis?

only 1 catcher in all of MLB has more PA's than Posey, and Buster doesn't even have the benefit of being able to DH.

EVJAeUj.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

 

Why not Bregman at SS and Marwin at 3rd?

IDK but maybe they figure that Marwin needs more time to react so they put him at short. Bregman's primary position is short. Last year Bregman played short when Carlos Correa was hurt. I don't remember who played third then.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

IDK but maybe they figure that Marwin needs more time to react so they put him at short. Bregman's primary position is short. Last year Bregman played short when Carlos Correa was hurt. I don't remember who played third then.

 

We might find out soon. Correa to DL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

 

We might find out soon. Correa to DL. 

Marwin has 2 games played  at 3B this year. I bet he played 3B last year when Correa was hurt. He doesn't qualify at third base on ESPN but I bet he played there more than 10 games but less than 20 games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Marwin has 2 games played  at 3B this year. I bet he played 3B last year when Correa was hurt. He doesn't qualify at third base on ESPN but I bet he played there more than 10 games but less than 20 games.

 

Good call. He had 19 at 3B last year. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, street sharks said:

How is that a steal for Hamilton?

 

down 4-6, bottom 9, he steals 2nd. Not the tying run, yet credited with a steal? Shouldn't it be fielder's indifference?

Were they holding him on and was there a throw? Im assuming the defense didn't just give him 2nd base uncontested.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...