NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Covington 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Robert Covington (lower back soreness) was unable to practice on Tuesday and is questionable for Wednesday's game vs. the Pacers. Covington dealt with a lower back issue in December of 2017, bu

Our Lord who art in Philidelphia, hallowed be thy game. Thy stocks will come. Thy playing time will come, in Philly even with the addition of Wilson Chandler. Give us this day our daily 3's; and forgi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, pdids911 said:

wiggins is a black hole

Wiggins is too lousy on defense which is the exact opposite of Roco plus Thibs loves to play guys who are relentless on defense and that happens to be Roco's bread and butter. Hence we're seeing 41 minutes in his FIRST game as a member of Timberwolves.

2 hours ago, DoctorLove said:

Just traded for him.  Ready to serve, my Lord.

LMAO!

2 hours ago, TheBoondocks said:

Been owning this guy for 3 years straight.

The Lord taketh during His slumps, but when He is on, He giveth. Praise be to the Lord.

Same. I like to think I'm in a competitive league but he seems to make it past the draft and into to free agency, or drafted and dropped early each year. Got Ingles, then Lord Cov, respectively,  with my last two picks.