Paul George 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought I drafted Paul George.   Turns out I've got Kevin Durant on crack    

So good. This guy is the real feel good, comeback story of the NBA. Not Rose.    I don't even roster him, but man, he is the real deal. Just goes out and plays his game, which is so fundamen

hi, my name is _____ and im addicted to trading...players in fantasy basketball

1 minute ago, jhsong916 said:

14 teamer, 3rd round 1st pick (29th overall). was surprised he wasn't picked until then but everyone was kinda scared about his streakiness and the existence of Westbrook... 

Sounds like a trash bin of a league lol but congrats 

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, jhsong916 said:

14 teamer, 3rd round 1st pick (29th overall). was surprised he wasn't picked until then but everyone was kinda scared about his streakiness and the existence of Westbrook... 

What? How? He was snapped up top

15 pretty quickly in mine...

29 minutes ago, Kobe824 said:

3rd round? lol 

Thought it was crazy enough I got him in the 2nd round at 16th overall in my league. That streaky label is a reach. I feel confident enough to see top 10 return ROS. Can't remember the last time I saw someone be a top-5 player for 35 games and reverse course for the rest of the year without being injured

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jhsong916 said:

tbh it's actually one of the least competitive league among the 8 leagues I currently play :) easily cruising 1st atm

8 leagues!? Damn, how do you even keep up with it all given work and life in general haha. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

8 leagues!? Damn, how do you even keep up with it all given work and life in general haha. 

when you get used to it, it doesn't affect your work at all XD

I only need about 10 minutes a day to organize lineups and trades since I've been playing fantasy bball for about a decade.

keeping track of all the players and the whole league in general, so don't need the extra investigation to make moves.

10 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I love it when we stay on track and talk about the specific players in each post :)))))))))))))
Lets try and keep it PG related guys thanks.

That was Tuesday bruh. We way past that. I thought Australia is 15 hours forward, not behind :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Traded my 

curry&kawhi in exchange for

george&kat

Just aborted ship and traded Paul george and Larry nance for Anthony Davis and bogdonavic (sac)

who cares judge judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Lol I see you on every post with your lame gifs, stop busting people's balls I'm giving others some Insight not bragging or bitching about injuries like you

All in good fun, take it with a grain of salt...

salt bae GIF

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

this guy took one shot in the 4th and 2 shots in OT, i dont understand why hes being so passive lately. hasnt taken over 20 shots in a few games and even less tonight w/ OT.

Russell Westbrick.

id like to think so, but geroge seems to be deferring to others lately i dunno why. 

Def agree here. Was very aggressive through 3 and in the 4th and OT didn’t want to shoot. He either turned the ball over or passed the Ball off.  I don’t get it at all. Russ was struggling hard so George should of stepped up. 

Just now, chud12 said:

Def agree here. Was very aggressive through 3 and in the 4th and OT didn’t want to shoot. He either turned the ball over or passed the Ball off.  I don’t get it at all. Russ was struggling hard so George should of stepped up. 

exactly, terrible shooting on westy's part, just to even get the win, he shoulda taken the offensive load. not sure whats gong on there. kept deferring to ferguson and grant too 

exactly, terrible shooting on westy's part, just to even get the win, he shoulda taken the offensive load. not sure whats gong on there. kept deferring to ferguson and grant too 

Yea he passed it off to Ferguson and Grant on multiple occasions, puzzling.