• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take it...to the ac forum. 

Don't say you weren't warned...                

Posted Images

Just a word of advice—dude has nice trade value right now because of his return and PO schedule. Had him in two leagues, got plenty of offers in the past 2 days. If you don’t believe he can return 2nd round value for you, definitely consider capitalizing on a trade. I managed to get Towns in a small package in my 12 teamer.

If you have a full lineup ready to go for tomorrow I don't see why you'd activate him with a very likely B2B rest day coming.  

Yahoo will probably have locked you out of keeping him in the IR and picking up another player unless you activate him for tomorrow though. 

3 hours ago, mcflywalker said:

Just a word of advice—dude has nice trade value right now because of his return and PO schedule. Had him in two leagues, got plenty of offers in the past 2 days. If you don’t believe he can return 2nd round value for you, definitely consider capitalizing on a trade. I managed to get Towns in a small package in my 12 teamer.

i dont see why i would give anything good for player like love...my perspective as a non owner is that i would only buy if its supercheap price

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kicker said:

i dont see why i would give anything good for player like love...my perspective as a non owner is that i would only buy if its supercheap price

I agree. This year he's a player I'd prefer another owner deal with.