NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Anybody enjoy the Women's World Series?

Harry Twatter

Arizona St & Arizona are always guaranteed to have some cuties up in there. It is a guilty pleasure of mine. The games go quickly and it's nice to the Kruk-er calling the game.

Better than primetime Tv for sho. Please tell me I am not the only one who watches these games from time to time...

i've been watching all the Florida Gator games (right now is the 5th one). I go to Florida right now though and my friend covers softball for our school newspaper. This is my 5th game watching and I'm liking it. The games seem low scoring probably because the aces are so dominant but they are thrilling and not as long as a baseball game (7 inn instead). oh, and there are some cute girls definitely. Angela Tincher (who is player of the year) is my favorite B)

i've been watching all the Florida Gator games (right now is the 5th one). I go to Florida right now though and my friend covers softball for our school newspaper. This is my 5th game watching and I'm liking it. The games seem low scoring probably because the aces are so dominant but they are thrilling and not as long as a baseball game (7 inn instead). oh, and there are some cute girls definitely. Angela Tincher (who is player of the year) is my favorite B)

It was pouring yesterday in Baltimore for a good part of the day so I did see her strike out 19 batters...pretty impressive...some of the the girls are cute and some just scare me...

Archived