NBC Sports Edge Forums

Julius Randle 2018-2019 Season Outlook

He is going to contribute THIS like a clockwork all year. I'm still hopeful that he could play some more minutes. Maybe his plantar fasciitis is the reason? Or Mirotic being hot as a blowtorch? Or not pairing well with AD? Idk, but he needs to up his minutes closer to 30.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over the last three months of the season he was getting 31 mins a game, putting up 19.2/9/3.1 on 57% FG's . . . and still couldn't crack the top 90.      That's because he also ave

Absolutely agree it cannot be overstated how much his awful lack of defensive stats impacts his fantasy value.  Only around top 80-90 even when averaging 16 pts, 9 rbs, 3 ast.  Has now played four sea

9 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

He is going to contribute THIS like a clockwork all year. I'm still hopeful that he could play some more minutes. Maybe his plantar fasciitis is the reason? Or Mirotic being hot as a blowtorch? Or not pairing well with AD? Idk, but he needs to up his minutes closer to 30.

BBM isn't so high on him so I was just wondering... read some reports that said to stay away as well.  

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, drummerboy7816 said:

why only 14 minutes today?

I watched the whole game and it seemed like Mirotic was more effective in the matchup. Randle wasn't able to get anything going offensively against the T-Wolves big guys and on the defensive side of the ball he was getting abused or committing fouls. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Could there be any truth to the notion that playing at the 4 or 5 a big, active bruiser alongside AD helps preserve AD's health?

Seemed that way last year--that is, Cousins was doing alot of the "dirty work".

Now Randle seems to be easing into the role.

A sacrifice must be made to the injury gods.

• 2 weeks later...