NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Zach LaVine 2018-19 Season Outlook

Don't know why he hasn't received the injury tag yet, because he's clearly out for an extended time. Maybe it's because of Boylen's initial comments about Lavine being day-to-day, even though he's clearly not. Don't know why he hasn't received the injury tag yet, because he's clearly out for an extended time. Maybe it's because of Boylen's initial comments about Lavine being day-to-day, even though he's clearly not.

Jim Boylan is a disgrace. 

Zach LaVine (knee) went through a full contact practice on Wednesday.

LaVine was moving around well at Wednesday's practice and Jim Boylen said he's hopeful that he'll be available for Friday's game against the Clippers, but that will depend on how his knee responds to the increased workload today. If he is able to get back out there, Ryan Arcidiacono will return to the second unit Shaq Harrison's minutes will take a hit.

34 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Jim Boylan is a disgrace. 

Zach LaVine (knee) went through a full contact practice on Wednesday.

LaVine was moving around well at Wednesday's practice and Jim Boylen said he's hopeful that he'll be available for Friday's game against the Clippers, but that will depend on how his knee responds to the increased workload today. If he is able to get back out there, Ryan Arcidiacono will return to the second unit Shaq Harrison's minutes will take a hit.

lol did you drop?

27 minutes ago, lokidestroyer said:

lol did you drop?

Na I have a bye week but that’s not the point. Literally the next day Lavine practices after Boylan says he could be out a long time. Saw a couple owners on here drop Lavine. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

Last minute scratch tonight

******** Bulls

I kept checking, cause would have dropped if he wasn't playing, but read that he WAS going to play.

This is ridiculous, I can't even add someone now cause he is not on my bench.