NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draft Tonight! 8pm EST. $20 Early Bird PPR Special. 12 teams, Leaguesafe

full but prolly not full. leave email or pm if you want first dibs on non-joiner and non-payers spot. got 8 paid now so coming along nicely. imma give the joiners some time to pay but one non-joiner spot is up for grabs right now

1 hour ago, Packdog said:

sent. please join and pay asap now that we are getting close to full

1 hour ago, JMak said:

Interested Jaymak26@yahoo.com

you are being replaced for not joining

23 minutes ago, Packdog said:

you are being replaced for not joining

Christ. Had to put the kids down for a nap and was away for 30 minutes. Looks like I dodged a bullet anyways.

Just now, JMak said:

Christ. Had to put the kids down for a nap and was away for 30 minutes. Looks like I dodged a bullet anyways.

i can put ya on the replacement list if ya want. and what ya mean by bullet? no need to be scared

lol. it's true i don't mess around. just easier to get all full and paid by the correct time. these pickups are a PITA. can't be too lenient or else you have less than half the league paid come draft. but once off the ground the league runs itself. nothing changes and vote on trades

Edited by Packdog
4 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

I'll play if there are any spots. Lemme know and I'll PM me my email.

full and tracking down guys to pay but i would love for you to join. can't have enough roto guys. be on stand by as i should have 9 or 10 paid in a few mins. if you do join i ask you pay right away or risk being replaced by someone who will

12 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

I'll play if there are any spots. Lemme know and I'll PM me my email.

you in dmb? gimme your assurance you will pay right away and you got the spot. then pm me your email if a go

Edited by Packdog

got 11 paid now and just one guy from reddit who can't figure it out. have a guy on standby so it will fill with plenty of time before draft. i thank everyone who joined and paid for making this easy on me. nice to have 4 roto regulars in the league too. good luck!

Just now, Jaydog said:

Jay.bircher@yahoo.com

think we are full and paid. i booted the last guy who couldn't figure out how to pay for someone that said they will. if by some small chance he doesn't you are top of the list for replacement

1 hour ago, Rolling Thunder said:

I just saw this Pack.  Was way distracted today.  Hope you filled this out and are busy compiling rosters as we speak!!

we did. i run a couple of these every year. two i keep running every year and i will keep you in mind once i need replacements for those. i usually do those ones a couple weeks in advance so i don't have to be so strict in getting it full and paid. i may do more pickup ones when i get the itch and will also keep you in mind for those. see you in the devy tomorrow. we have a new chat up if you want in. i'll pm you the link