• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Nothing goes over my head.  My reflexes are too fast."

hmm let's see what is going on in this threa...d    

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

He's looking like a poor man's Blake Griffin at the moment with the way he's being used.  Guard-like skills in a big.

He'll get there. Minutes are there now, starting spot is there, once he gets into it (1-2 more weeks) he should be locked for top 50 production

On 11/24/2018 at 1:41 AM, ComeOnAndSlam said:

He's looking like a poor man's Blake Griffin at the moment with the way he's being used.  Guard-like skills in a big.

That's way too complimentary.  Blake puts up numbers across the board.  Owners would LOVE for him to be a poor man's Blake. 

In terms of numbers, the worry is that that he's more like a poor man's Dirk. 

Edited by BrotherMouzone
31 minutes ago, JP_Grizzly said:

I’ll easily trade off the stocks for more consistent offense. If he pulls off Ayton numbers I’m happy 

Not just offense, but I also don't mind if he only gets 1.1/1.2 blocks.. if he averages 3/4 assists that'd be awesome. Imagine 16/8/3/.6/1.1 as his floor

26 minutes ago, PauGaSpurs said:

Not just offense, but I also don't mind if he only gets 1.1/1.2 blocks.. if he averages 3/4 assists that'd be awesome. Imagine 16/8/3/.6/1.1 as his floor

That’s  top 50 numbers and depending on his shooting% and Fts that’ll be easy top 30 ROS

8 hours ago, BrotherMouzone said:

That's way too complimentary.  Blake puts up numbers across the board.  Owners would LOVE for him to be a poor man's Blake. 

In terms of numbers, the worry is that that he's more like a poor man's Dirk. 

I am holding you with this. This post is going to be great in about a month.:lol:

Collins averaged 1.1 blocks and .6 steals last year in under 25 minutes a game. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t improve on those numbers. A lot of you just expect way too much from the get go from a guy working his way back from injury and getting into the groove again.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, hungry said:

Collins averaged 1.1 blocks and .6 steals last year in under 25 minutes a game. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t improve on those numbers. A lot of you just expect way too much from the get go from a guy working his way back from injury and getting into the groove.

I remember a lot of foul trouble last year. I'll be happy if he treads water with his per 36's -- like 2.0 stks @ 30 min/gm. But if he dials it back a notch and hits 1.7-1.8 it wouldn't surprise or disappoint, as long as he gets the minutes. 

Watch the rebound numbers. If he pans out it will be as a dbl/dbl guy with moderate value across 9 cats.