• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Nothing goes over my head.  My reflexes are too fast."

hmm let's see what is going on in this threa...d    

Posted Images

3 hours ago, rameshdataya said:

i drafted him in the fourth (16-teamer). rounds 4-5 was just the right spot for him back then. of course it sucks that we had to wait for a month due to injury, but hey, he's fast turning into the kind of value we envisioned when drafting him.

cool story you got there bro. congrats on ripping some dumb manager and getting embiid. now can we just talk about the freakin stud that is john collins? ;)

Knew this one would be coming.  It was a conversation about John Collins at a sell high moment based on potential and the trade was an example.  

7 hours ago, nospmoht04 said:

Knew this one would be coming.  It was a conversation about John Collins at a sell high moment based on potential and the trade was an example.  

I mean if you got embiid no complaints, but i dont see why he doesnt keep trending up. its only been like 10 games, (embiid owner wouldnt even look twice at a collins offer in my league) if I could get embiid i am no brainer switching too, my point was he doesnt garner that kind of value just yet. good job on being able to get embiid tho

i drafted him in the 7th round in a 12 teamer lol 82nd pick. so solid. but doesnt beat mcgee who i drafted at like round 10

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry
  • Like 1

Dominique wilkins said it best in the 3rd Q: just give the damn ball to john collins. 

The double2x streak ends, but dude sored 29 points on 13-19 shooting.

The 8 rebounds and a block werent that bad as well, especially coming in a game where dewayne dedmon channeled his inner deandre jordan (everytime he feels like stealing rebounds from teammates lol).

On 12/13/2018 at 6:42 PM, L3onD said:

i drafted him in the 4th round...his adp was 40 something even with an injury

Right....and at the time of drafts, the injury was not expected to be anything significant. I probably wouldn't have drafted him if I had known it would be a month. Obviously, I'm glad that I didn't know at the time.   

Edited by BrotherMouzone