• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Nothing goes over my head.  My reflexes are too fast."

hmm let's see what is going on in this threa...d    

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

GADDD DAMMIT MOTHURR PACKER!!!!shahahhzhshsha I have kristaps in my IR already... I was expecting him back this week. FMMMLLLLL

Luckily I have 2 IR spots but now I will b carrying Collins who is dead weight in my active roster. He will be worth the weight though. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Luckily I have 2 IR spots but now I will b carrying Collins who is dead weight in my active roster. He will be worth the weight though. 

Same here...

happy to add Len before the start of the season 

I don't even really get what is going on with him tbh. He had "mild inflammation" and that's causing him to miss a month? I thought with them doing a non surgical procedure he wouldn't be out too long. This is very strange and out of nowhere. Of course selfishly for fantasy purposes I want him back, but more so just basketball in general. It sucks that such a stud will be out so long we have to think the team knows best here tho.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/hawks-john-collins-miss-several-more-weeks/DGjYquosEonZv8TXawm6bL/amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

key thing to take away from this article. 

“Collins will miss several more weeks with a return date that is likely in early November, according to a person familiar with the situation. He would miss nine more games with a return likely in the second week of November.”

Collins has to get into playing shape so no setbacks at least. 

Edited by chud12
2 hours ago, atlantadynasty said:

I don't have an IR spot and I have Barton, Collins and Markkanen. Rekt

LOL I thought I had it bad. 

I have Lauri and Collins with NO IR. 

I am guessing I shouldn't drop right now eh. Ride it out for a month or so?

3 hours ago, chud12 said:

https://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/hawks-john-collins-miss-several-more-weeks/DGjYquosEonZv8TXawm6bL/amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

key thing to take away from this article. 

“Collins will miss several more weeks with a return date that is likely in early November, according to a person familiar with the situation. He would miss nine more games with a return likely in the second week of November.”

Collins has to get into playing shape so no setbacks at least. 

Something doesn't match up for me.....they are saying he is out for "several weeks" and then saying he'll be back in "early November".  Um.....doesn't November start next week?  Early November seems like it would be 2 weeks at most.  To me, several weeks would be closer to early December.  I really hope the early November part is right.....not the several weeks part.  I guess we will find out!

• Like 1

Could they be any more vague?

Best translation: We gave him a cortisone shot for a middling case of we have no idea wtf is going on. And we don't know if it worked. Thx @PauGaSpurs and @chud12 for the informative tweets. Looks something like basketball activity to me. Guess I'm holding for now. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bdy1 said:

Could they be any more vague?

Best translation: We gave him a cortisone shot for a middling case of we have no idea wtf is going on. And we don't know if it worked. Thx @PauGaSpurs and @chud12 for the informative tweets. Looks something like basketball activity to me. Guess I'm holding for now. 

The first news said only weeks, but now seeing a more specific time frame definitely takes away a lot of stress lol