NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude he cranked an 81mph meatball off a position player.  Not exactly a home run to brag about. 

Just in.  Sox just announced it is a right ankle sprain for E-Rod.  Thank goodness it wasn't his knee.

http://www.speedsports.me/

8 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Dude he cranked an 81mph meatball off a position player.  Not exactly a home run to brag about. 

Hahaha is that what happened? Definitely wasn’t watching. That’s hilarious. Still sticking with my post!

Just now, hoops886 said:

Hahaha is that what happened? Definitely wasn’t watching. That’s hilarious. Still sticking with my post!

Yep lol.  If you get a chance, go watch it.  Astudillo's reaction is even more hilarious

55 minutes ago, DidiFan said:

Clevinger last time out vs yanks 7.1 IP 2 ER 11 Ks 

So you just know tonight he's going 4 2/3 and giving up 5 runs because that's baseball 

I have him in a few DFS lineups and I've stacked Indians all over as well - so I'm predicting an 8-1 Yankees win

4 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

Just got home, was Wheeler left in one too many innings? I see a high pitch count and 4ER. Looks like a great start ruined by the 8th inning. 

I assumed he was done after seven at 90+ pitches and a big lead. Can't believe he was left out there for one more.

2 hours ago, DidiFan said:

So you just know tonight he's going 4 2/3 and giving up 5 runs because that's baseball 

Well he's on his way.....Didi got him already 

5 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

are you ******** serious?  scoring that hit and not an error on simmons??

It's an MLB official scorer.  Of course a play that should be an error will be ruled a hit.  If there is a degree of difficulty, it's almost always a hit anymore.

2 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

It's an MLB official scorer.  Of course a play that should be an error will be ruled a hit.  If there is a degree of difficulty, it's almost always a hit anymore.

and then they rule that last play an error.

makes total sense :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, NoHablaIngles said:

Cole is getting squeezed by this moron ump

Was it that way the whole game?  I was only able to watch the first two innings, and it was pretty bad then.  I'm guessing a big reason for the 4 walks in less than 6 innings was because of the umpire?

2 hours ago, DidiFan said:

Yankees on the road (obviously this includes mediocre starters and bullpens):

.245/.317/.452

This is a team that will hit their homeruns regardless, but benefits greatly from one of the biggest joke ballparks in the MLB.