NBC Sports Edge Forums

Accepted trade. Dynasty league! Thoughts? WHIR

16 team dynasty league. Keep everyone each year. 10 man minors roster.

I accepted this trade, and the LM had said it was a bad move so wanted to get some other opinions.

My team is close to the bottom is power, and I'm 1st in SB by 60.

I give: Jean Segura

I get: Anthony Rizzo, Zack Godley, and Willy Adames (put on my minor league roster)

My MI: Tim Anderson, Jose Peraza, Johan Camargo, Jason Kipnis, Yolmer Sanchez

My only 1B was Josh Bell.

My SP: James Paxton, Carlos Martinez, Chase Anderson, Danny Duffy, Lance Lynn, Wade LeBlanc, Ryan Borucki, Jakob Junis (DL).

Did the LM specify on who it was a bad move for because I think you did well. You should retain your SB league if you were up that many and boosted your power and pitching staff. 

I consider Segura better than Rizzo this season but Rizzo has the talent to put up monster numbers. Tim Anderson and Pereza will be just fine for you in the MI. 

Help please:

3 minutes ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

Did the LM specify on who it was a bad move for because I think you did well. You should retain your SB league if you were up that many and boosted your power and pitching staff. 

I consider Segura better than Rizzo this season but Rizzo has the talent to put up monster numbers. Tim Anderson and Pereza will be just fine for you in the MI. 

Help please:

He specified that it was a bad deal for me. I was pretty happy with it until he said that which is why I was wanting to get other opinions. I think Rizzo just had a bad 1st half and should be fine. 

Your LM is on crack.  He can't possibly argue that a nice first half from Segura makes him the better player than Rizzo.  And there's less than a years difference in their ages, so he can't make that argument, either.

Return the favor?

20 hours ago, BravesBaseball2 said:

16 team dynasty league. Keep everyone each year. 10 man minors roster.

I accepted this trade, and the LM had said it was a bad move so wanted to get some other opinions.

My team is close to the bottom is power, and I'm 1st in SB by 60.

I give: Jean Segura

I get: Anthony Rizzo, Zack Godley, and Willy Adames (put on my minor league roster)

My MI: Tim Anderson, Jose Peraza, Johan Camargo, Jason Kipnis, Yolmer Sanchez

My only 1B was Josh Bell.

My SP: James Paxton, Carlos Martinez, Chase Anderson, Danny Duffy, Lance Lynn, Wade LeBlanc, Ryan Borucki, Jakob Junis (DL).

Sounds like your LM is an idiot with a ton of personal bias. This is perfectly fine. Rizzo was a more valuable asset coming into the year, half a season doesn't over write what he's done for years and he is only 28. Sounds like he isn't the right guy to lm a league.