NBC Sports Edge Forums

I’ve had my league at ESPN for 9 years and a couple of years ago they got rid of the ffbtoolkit with the weekly power rankings, draft grades after the draft, smack talk during the season etc. 

My question for people with leagues using Yahoo, do they have any of these features or any other features like this on Yahoo?? Thinking about moving my league to Yahoo.

Thanks

Edited by Shyne1
2 hours ago, Shyne1 said:

I’ve had my league at ESPN for 9 years and a couple of years ago they got rid of the ffbtoolkit with the weekly power rankings, draft grades after the draft, smack talk during the season etc. 

My question for people with leagues using Yahoo, do they have any of these features or any other features like this on Yahoo?? Thinking about moving my league to Yahoo.

Thanks

Draft grades are on Yahoo. No power rankings. You can talk smack as well.

• Thanks 1

They do have a draft grade on Yahoo. They do a weekly recap of all the matchups as well. It gives you a grade on your lineup decisions and things like that.  I don’t believe they have power rankings. We switched to Yahoo from ESPN 2 years ago and are very happy with them.