NBC Sports Edge Forums

7/16 - 2018 HOME RUN DERBY

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Posts removed. If you're stopping by a thread just to tell others how much you don't care about the subject of the thread... maybe don't do that?]

Go Freeman.     

Team Aguilar!  

I was thinking how interesting would it be if they split the two brackets so its small guys vs big guys. 6' and under vs. 6' and up like how they have bigs vs guards in the NBA skills challenge. I'm sure they would be a lot of objections but I think it would be pretty cool. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Halo Fan said:

What time/channel is the derby?

MLB Net @ 8 Eastern.

I think Bryce pulls a win out here.  I'd enjoy seeing Muncy win it but I see him more as in game power rather than BP monster.

I'm starting to think that Schwarber will do well here.  He could face off against Harper in the final if he can get past Aguilar who will be tough to beat I believe.

6 hours ago, STLSU said:

MLB Net @ 8 Eastern.

I think Bryce pulls a win out here.  I'd enjoy seeing Muncy win it but I see him more as in game power rather than BP monster.

Yeah ESPN, not MLB Network.  MLB Network isn't even offered on a lot of cable providers and those that can get it have t opay for it and they are few and far between.  The whole point of the Derby is to draw viewers int owatching baseball.  Not lock them out.

Edited by tonycpsu
Meta-commentary removed.
3 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Yeah ESPN, not MLB Network.  MLB Network isn't even offered on a lot of cable providers and those that can get it have t opay for it and they are few and far between.  The whole point of the Derby is to draw viewers int owatching baseball.  Not lock them out.

Dude.