NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jaren Jackson Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, m1dday said:

Does the coach hate playing him or something?

Lol. His coach totally loves him. Even compared him to a young kg just today. Bickerstaff probably would be playing j3 more if not for foul trouble. He usually allows his prized rookie to play through his mistakes, which is not something you see everyday from other coaches.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

College stats   Michael Jordan:  17.7 PTS, 5.0 RBS, 1.8 AST, 1.7 STL, 0.7 BLK Buddy Hield: 17.4 PTS, 5.0 RBS, 1.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 0.3 BLK   Not saying Hield will be Michael Jord

Disagreeing on their value is fine, but calling for a veto is ridiculous. 

droppable with Jam Green back in town

Man, it would be so awesome if JJJ got ROTY. It'll probably be Luka has he's more hyped and has a flashier game but JJJ is just such an absolute beast. We might have yet another transcendent big man in the game to join the ranks of AD, Giannis, KAT and Embiid in the next few years.

• Like 1

I'm in this for the long haul. I picked this kid off the waivers so I have no investment I need to get a return on. His upside is incredible and these foul plagued games should be few and far between as the season progresses.