NBC Sports Edge Forums

Miami Walton, watch out for him! He was ranked among those same guys, but because it's the Bengals and he's behind Mixon, no one sees him. To me, compared to Hines, he's the better talent but Hines' situation is like 150% better!   

• Like 1
On 7/22/2018 at 6:54 AM, petekrum said:

Nyheim Hines

man, i held Mack like "cold, dead hands!!!" last year ... kept waiting for that POP to justify me starting him comfortably.  

it never came.  

i saw a guy who danced around a bit much, a guy who was never going to be trusted to tote the load over the vet (Gore) ... a guy who looked verrrry shaky in pass pro.  i wanted to like what i saw, but i saw nothing i really liked.  sure, the kid had some flashes - and now maybe a new regime will toss him the keys and say "drive, mofo!"

bit they sure went out and covered their arses on the back, didn't they?

a healthy Luck will elevate everyone's game, no question ... and this Duncan Hines is a cat i'm keen on snagging, with a very good feeling about him making splashes, and relegating Mack to Palookaville as we move into midseason and beyond. 

tl;dr - IN

30 minutes ago, Experienced Rookie said:

Dude had a great combine, yet no one talks about him. 

Another for Ballage. Simply based on size and pass catching ability. Would have loved to see him in Indy.

4 hours ago, Experienced Rookie said:

Dude had a great combine, yet no one talks about him. 

Because he's the ultimate gym shorts player but can't translate his athletic ability to the field.