NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

I am the biggest moron in fantasy football right now. Had Golladay in the lineup, I panic last minute and drop Zay Jones to pick up Robert Foster and start Foster over Golladay. It's still early but it's looking like this is going to cost me a win and a back to back championship win. I'm so retarded. WTF was I thinking doing a last minute tinker. I HATE MYSELF AND I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

I am the biggest moron in fantasy football right now. Had Golladay in the lineup, I panic last minute and drop Zay Jones to pick up Robert Foster and start Foster over Golladay. It's still early but it's looking like this is going to cost me a win and a back to back championship win. I'm so retarded. WTF was I thinking doing a last minute tinker. I HATE MYSELF AND I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL

i switched out Golladay for Murphy at the last second. Thought I was being really smart. DOH.

Lost my matchup to Derrick Henry and the vaunted elite falcons d.

bears d sucks and Fournette is the worst and most overrated rb in the history of fantasy football

Same as last year 1st in league and points but  put up super dud in the playoffs with a injured player last year it was mixon this year aaron jones. last week my team put up 150 on the bye. i currently have 16 will be lucky to break 80 .. was a good year, its a shame to end on such  low note

Edited by NInsko

6 minutes ago, yossarian said:

i switched out Golladay for Murphy at the last second. Thought I was being really smart. DOH.

Absolutely brutal man. I can't believe I did that. At least Murphy scored a TD for you if it's latavius. I'm praying Foster some how scores a TD or something

5 minutes ago, NInsko said:

Same as last year 1st in league and points but  put up super dud in the playoffs with a injured player last year it was mixon this year aaron jones. last week my tem put up 150 on the bye i currently have 16 will be lucky to break 80 

that sucks. sorry man. the length of the regular season generally (not always) give time for some of that luck to even out but the playoff one-and-done matchups means luck is a much larger factor. all you can do is work to get to the playoffs then hope your guys perform. 

• Like 1

The only money league I'm in, semifinals..

Where do I start..

Benched Damian Williams at the last minute for Lamar Miller

Now Adam Jones is hurt

Benched Boyd right before the Browns game in favor of Landry.

And somehow I'm still in this. I should of blown the doors off this matchup.

5 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Absolutely brutal man. I can't believe I did that. At least Murphy scored a TD for you if it's latavius. I'm praying Foster some how scores a TD or something

nooooope. Buffalo Murphy. I broke my own personal rule of never touching my line ups after noon on sunday. Any moves I make in that window ALWAYS fail me. Something about the noon to 1pm hour on a sunday makes me very stupid. 

Edited by yossarian